Laguna Beach Lawyer on Call to Fight Your DUI Charges.
Have you been arrested in Laguna Beach for a DUI? Are you looking for an experienced and aggressive Laguna Beach DUI Attorney or Laguna Beach DUI Lawyer? Have you been charged with VC 23152 (a) & (b) and been ordered to appear at the Orange County Superior Court – Harbor Justice Center at 4601 Jamboree Road, Newport Beach, California 92704? A Laguna Beach DUI is complicated and you should be represented by an experienced Laguna Beach DUI attorney.
Is Hiring a Laguna Beach DUI Attorney Worth It?
Is it really worth hiring a Laguna Beach DUI Attorney? For most people, the answer is yes.
First, if you hire a Laguna Beach DUI Lawyer, he or she can appear in court on your behalf without you having to go. This will save you time, money, and most importantly, the frustration of dealing with the court system. Court can take hours. Save your self time and hire a Laguna Beach DUI Attorney instead.
Second, the Laguna Beach DUI process and the consequences of a DUI in Laguna, are confusing and if you fail to do something that you were ordered to by the court, you could be in violation of the terms of your problem, the result of which is jail time. Don’t take chances with your liberty. Make sure you know exactly what you have to do and when you have to do it by hiring an experienced Laguna Beach DUI attorney.
Third, DMV is a nightmare. Hiring a Laguna Beach DUI lawyer may result in your drivers license not having to be suspended due to your Laguna Beach DUI. Know your options & protect your right to drive by hiring a Laguna Beach DUI attorney.
Finally, hiring an experienced Laguna Beach DUI Attorney will likely result in a reduction of your Laguna Beach DUI sentence, dismissal or even an out-right acquittal of your Laguna Beach DUI. Learn about your rights and the likelihood of being your Laguna Beach DUI by call 877-717-2889 to speak to your experienced Laguna Beach DUI Lawyer about the circumstances surrounding your recent DUI case. All Laguna Beach DUI consultations are always free and highly informative.
Things You Need to Know About a
DUI in Laguna Beach
- Driving under the influence (DUI) in Laguna Beach is defined as “operating a motor vehicle while impaired by alcohol and/or other drugs.”
- There are two separate hearings that result from a Laguna Beach DUI ticket:
- A hearing before the Department of Motor Vehicles about your driver’s license.
- A criminal court hearing about your violation of a state law.
Want a Local Laguna Beach
We are conveniently located at:
Laguna Beach, CA 92653
What Your Laguna Beach DUI
Attorney Should know…
- Did you know both Laguna Beach Police Department and Orange County Sheriff’s Department have PATROL VIDEOS in their cars?
- Did you know the Breath Test Room at Laguna Beach Police Department has a surveillance video?
- ONLY A DUI ATTORNEY WITH EXPERIENCE WITH OCSD AND LAGUNA BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL KNOW HOW TO SUBPOENA THESE VIDEOS FOR YOUR DEFENSE.
What are the Consequences of My Laguna Beach DUI?
The consequences of a Laguna Beach DUI will vary drastically depending on whether this is your first Laguna Beach DUI, second Laguna Beach DUI, third Laguna Beach DUI or if you are being charged with a Felony DUI in Laguna Beach.
General consequences include a suspended license, jail, probation, alcohol school, AA meetings, MADD Victim Panel, DUI Court, SCRAM, Electronic Monitoring, Rehab, community service, and increased insurance rates.
If you were arrested in Laguna Beach for a DUI, you will be ordered to appear at the Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach, California.
For a multiple DUI offense, the DUI consequences are steep because, Harbor Justice Center is one of the most conservative jurisdictions for sentencing, often sentencing individuals to 30 days or more of jail.
Luckily, for individuals with a Laguna Beach DUI, jail alternatives such as SCRAM and Work Furlough programs are available to help a Laguna Beach Defendant mitigate the potential jail sentence he or she may face due to their recent Laguna Beach DUI.
But don’t be fooled. Acceptance in to such jail alternatives is a rigorous process that must be negotiated with either a Orange County Superior Court Judge and/or Orange County District Attorney. You’ll need an experienced Laguna Beach DUI attorney to help you out of jail and fight your Laguna Beach DUI.
How Can An Experienced Laguna Beach DUI Attorney Help You?
What can an experienced Laguna Beach DUI attorney do to assist you ?
- Handle all the details of DMV and Laguna Beach Court hearing dates and places.
- An experienced Laguna Beach DUI Attorney discuss all the alternatives with you to choose the best course of action.
- An Laguna Beach DUI Lawyer prepares your defense in preparation for the actual DMV and Court hearings.
- A DUI Attorney in Laguna Beach will represent you in the Orange County Superior Court so you don’t have to take time off from work.
- An Experienced DUI Attorney in Laguna Beach will work diligently to reduce the consequences of your sentencing and get the court to dismiss or reduce the criminal charges.
YOU NEED a personal law firm with staff who have years of experience in working on DUI cases in Orange County, including Laguna Beach. DUI Attorney Julia Simmons is prepared to discuss with you the possible approaches to your particular circumstances, to manage the details of your legal proceedings, and even represent you in the Orange County Superior Court so you do not need to take time off to attend the long court hearings. Depending on the circumstances, Laguna Beach DUI Lawyer Julia Simmons, Esq. can often reach agreements with the DMV to allow you to keep your driver’s license by defending your record and fight for your rights in the Orange County Superior court.
- Your Laguna Beach DUI attorney must request a hearing with the DMV Driver Safety Office within 10 days of your arrest or have your license automatically suspended. Please read more Helpful Laguna Beach DUI information in my blog.
- What is at stake: Appear in Orange County Superior court where you must enter a plea of “not guilty,” “guilty,” or “no contest.” If you plead “guilty” or “no contest” you take whatever the court decides is the appropriate sentence, which will at a minimum place this on your driving record, usually with a fine and court costs, but could result in the loss of your driver’s license, community service, probation, and possibly jail time, especially if this is not your first DUI in Laguna Beach.
- The law requires the California DMV to suspend your driver’s license if you have not filed for a DMV hearing within 10 days of receiving your Laguna Beach DUI ticket. So time is important !!